Welcome to Book Blog Love November! All this month, I’m featuring book blogs that I love and the fabulous female(s) behind them. (Curl Up with a Good Book Sunday and my regular posts resume in December.) Each day in November, I’ll spotlight a different blog whose content ranges from reviews to author interviews and events to book tours. All the bloggers graciously agreed to answer 7 questions about themselves. YA features predominantly in some, and in others is merely part of what they cover. So stick around and get to know these great chicks and the blogs they pour their hearts into. I bet you’ll see some old favs and make some new ones.
Presenting: Bianca and Once Upon a Chapter
1) Describe your blog and tell us why you chose that name for it?
2) What are 3 things about you that would surprise people?
2. I like to end sentences in song. I don’t mean sing the sentence but typically certain words cause me to start singing various songs or quote movies.
3) Why do you love YA? And conversely is there anything that drives you nuts about it?
4) What book would you fight a zombie horde to save?
5) If you had a theme song, what would it be and why?
6) What fictional character would you want to date and who would you want for a best friend?
7) What has been the biggest surprise/delight of your blogging career?
Subscribe for bonus content and insider scoops!
Husband just remembered that once, when asked what she wanted to be when she grew up, my kid replied, “I wanna be on stilts!” #soproud
- Friday Feb 23 - 9:25pm
https://t.co/1UHQhm57rN Cautiously optimistic about the premise
- Wednesday Feb 21 - 9:20pm
SPOILER ALERT! A fabulous video that you absolutely SHOULD NOT WATCH if you have not yet seen The Good Place s1 fin… https://t.co/Jqf3UnxHg3
- Tuesday Feb 20 - 4:15am
Lose yourself in a funny, sexy urban fantasy romance! The Unlikeable Demon Hunter: Crave releases Feb 20 and to cel… https://t.co/WPcUSnVRRu
- Sunday Feb 18 - 4:56pm
Bet you didn’t know you could pair tap dancing and Star Wars! https://t.co/GS2qzvH7nJ
- Friday Feb 16 - 8:45pm